By empowering patients with access to their own medical information, they can become more engaged in their personal healthcare. ManaHealth enabled us to provide unprecedented medical record access to to more than two million patients across the state.
Gijs van Oort, HASA CEO and Executive Director
By empowering patients with access to their won medical information, they can become more engaged in their personal healthcare.
Tile-based user experience, allowing quick and easy navigation through complex medical records
Supports View, Download, and Transmit requirements for Meaningful Use Stage 2 attestation
Messaging support via DirectTrust allows secure email communications between patient and clinician
Note taking allows patients to capture questions for their next visit
Automatically populates clinical data from standardized EHR outputs, including C32, CCDA, CCD and HL7
Device plug-ins for Fitbit, Jawbone, Apple HealthKit, and other common activity trackers
Integrated content features allow patients to see educational information in text or video formats
Easy-to-use document storage for x-rays, paper records, and other health documents that may be needed
Mana Health's award-winning consumer experience
Meets strict requirements for HIPAA Compliance and MU2. Ready for MU3 and beyond.
Customizable branding including color schemes, content, logo and more.
Optimized for engagement across platforms with connected device integration
Easy integration with plug-in architecture and cloud-based technology.
Integrates easily with your existing systems for appointment booking
This Patient Portal is Modular Inpatient EHR Certification compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Vendor name: Mana Health
- Date certified: July 20, 2015
- Pricing: ManaPortal is a SaaS cloud-based solution, with a base implementation fee for each EMR integration coupled with a monthly recurring fee. The monthly recurring fee is tiered based on the number of portal users, and includes maintenance, support and hosting.
- Certification criteria: 2014 Edition Modular Inpatient EHR Certification. 2014 Edition Modular Ambulatory EHR Certification
- Product name and version: ManaPortal version 1.0.0 (rebranded from “Mana Health Patient Gateway” version 1.0.0)
- ONC Certified Product List, Product ID: 150065R00 (Inpatient), 150064R00 (Ambulatory)
- Limitations: There are no known limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using this Health IT Module’s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification
- Testing tools used: Qualys, Selenium, JMETER, Locust.io
The certification criteria to which the EHR Module has been tested and certified (for both Inpatient and Ambulatory):